JustRetweet and EasyRetweet have, give or take, the same Alexa Global Traffic Ranking. JustRetweet may have a slightly higher PageRank. Note at this point that Alexa Traffic Ranking and PageRanking have no significance whatsoever on the service you receive from these sites.
If the two Twitter tools are that similar, would it be fair to say that it does not matter which one you choose?
The simple answer would be NO!
It does matter which service provider you choose and that will be become obvious when you dig a little deeper into the features of both Twitter tools.
At a glance, Both Twitter tools share many common features.
- Gain credit from following other people, retweeting their tweets, viewing their websites and tweeting their blog entries. That credit is then deducted when others follow you, retweet your tweets or share your blog posts.
- Purchase credit in different packages.
- Predefine how many credits you want to award people when they follow you, retweet you or tweet your blog entries.
- Draft the tweet messages that you want others to retweet.
- Gain credit from referring the service to your friends.
- Free to join.
Indeed, JustRetweet and EasyRetweet are two very similar services. The end goal is to help you increase your number of Twitter followers and retweets and increase traffic to your website. Broadly speaking, these services can be thought of as a traffic exchange system whereby you follow people and gain credit from doing that and credit is deducted from you when others follow you. Almost everything about the services is free except of course for some premium features that require payment.
JustRetweet is THE retweet sharing service that influential bloggers and social media pros use. It is the site of preference for the support of small businesses. Whether you are aiming for more retweets or more traffic to your website, JustRetweet does it all.
JustRetweet is a credit-based Twitter sharing and Twitter following service. It is free to join. All you need to do is allow a connection to your Twitter account. Upon joining, you are immediately awarded 100 credits. Users of this service can furthermore earn additional credits by following each other and sharing each other’s content. Once your account is set up, you can submit your tweets and offer credits to other users who retweet you or become your follower.
In a way, JustRetweet is a social platform in itself. The aim of this platform is to help you get more Retweets, Facebook Likes and Google PlusOnes. This in turn goes on to provide more social proof to your content and drive more traffic. This service works best if you are already publishing quality content and you only need to further promote it.
The effect of JustRetweeet is two-fold. For one thing, you get more exposure for your content. In addition to that, you automatically gain new Twitter and social followers.
So why choose JustRetweet over say EasyRetweet or Triberr?
- Getting stared is easy and fast
- It’s free to join
- Get more social proof, exposure and traffic for your content
- Active users automatically gain more followers
- JustRetweet is a place where you can build relationships with other bloggers
- It is moderated to limit spam
To get started with JustRetweet, simply click here and log in using your Twitter account details. That will give you 100 credits.
On the site, Activity Summary summarizes who retweeted what you shared, followed you and details exactly how your credits have been spent.
To earn credits, go to the Dashboard and promote other member’s tweets.
You can also buy more credits if you want to. Prices are as follows:
Note that JustRetweet is a retweet-sharing platform primarily intended for use by bloggers and marketers to promote their content. Avoid sharing anything overly promotional or low quality. This includes but is not limited to product sales pages, direct affiliate links, ecommerce pages and get rich schemes as well as spam.
On JustRetweet, you are allowed to submit a total of 3 tweets in a time frame of 24 hours. All tweets must contain a URL and the same URL cannot be submitted more than once in 24 hours.
EasyRetweet is broadly regarded as the number one app for promoting your Twitter account online.
It is a simple and yet incredibly powerful service through which you can carry your messages to the profiles of other Twitter community members.
EastRetweet has 5 main features you need to know about:
- Retweet: This is the part of the Twitter app where you can get your tweets and links to reach other profiles as they retweet you. All you need to do is create your tweets and other people will retweet.
- Recommendations: This is a feature unique to EasyRetweet whereby Twitter members get recommended. Members send tweets to their followers recommending other members based on their different keywords.
- Followers: Beside retweeting, EasyRetweet has a section called the Follow section where members can choose to follow you to earn some credits.
- Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published. Members are allowed to publish articles including links, banners and videos.
- Website Hits: EasyRetweet allows you to add your website to their database that members will click to visit or take some other action.
EasyRetweet is a free Twitter app. Once you sign up for it through Twitter, you will have two accounts:
- A Follow Account
- A Retweet Acount which is secondary
When you retweet for others, you instantly earn credits in your Retweet Account. When you follow others, you earn credits in your Follow Account.
Of course, you can also buy more credits if you want.
At the end of the day, whether you choose to use JustRetweet or EasyRetweet, the end result will be the same: more followers, more retweets and more traffic for your content and website. The one advantage that JustRetweet offers over EasyRetweet that actually matters is the fact that with JustRetweet, you are able to earn credits with Twitter, Facebook as well as Google Plus activity. It is not only limited to Twitter. With this service, you will be increasing your social signal count on all 3 major social sites. For a person who takes his social media presence with a great deal of seriousness, JustRetweet might be a little better of a choice than EasyRetweet.
Winson Yeung has been involved in Internet Marketing since 2008 and has a huge interest in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, and Internet Marketing. He is also the founder of CCArticles, a writing service provider that aims to produce high quality articles at affordable rates. You can add him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter or Google +.
- Review Of Traffic Exchange Programs
- 5 Twitter Marketing Rules You Need To Swear By
- Internet Marketing With Twitter To Boost Sales
- Don’t Want To Get Banned From Facebook Twitter? Read On…